Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Share your all time favourite book

I used my webcam so it's a backwards photo, cause my camera is still without batteries.

But my all time favourite book is The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice

You can see by the condition of the book, it's been read alot.

I've had it since 1986 -this copy- I read it in Hardcover from the library when it first came out in 1985. It's traveled with me since grade 6. Lived in my purse and survived many trips across Canada.

My favourite quote is " Now and then eyes settled on me with some vague air of expectation. My white skin made them pause, but what was that when they let blood out of their veins themselves to keep their delicate parlor? ( Let me hold the basin for you and drink it afterwards) And my eyes, what were those in a sea of paste jewels?" page 273

1 comment:

  1. Excellent book. Anne Rice is definitely a top contender for my all time favorite author.

    I have to say my all time favorite book is... wow. This is hard. I will have to go with The Hobbit or Interview With a Vampire. You know, it's so hard to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete