Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26 2010

I have got to learn not to plan anything beyond a few hours, cause whenever I do, those plans get shuffled and mucked up.

I know, I said the other day I would get to an Emma post.  Well, that did not happen.  Was hoping to also have a Cleaving by Julie Powell half done by now, but I'm only starting it.   But one things for sure, I was not prepared for it. I thought I was, but I wasn't.  What do I mean by that, you are thinking.  Well, I'm a vegetarian so I was prepared for the graphic content of the butchery, but I was not prepared for the erotic way she describes the butchery.  It's like she's describing a lover in a very poetic way.

Wow.

Okay, so now that you all know I am behind on my homework, I'll throw another Emma question at you....  Do you feel that Frank Churchill's behavouir was justified?  

No comments:

Post a Comment