Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog's First Award


Thank you Magaly Guerrero at Pagan Culture for this award.

If I understand this right, I need to follow the rules of the award
They would be

* Thank the one who gave you the award
*Share 7 things about yourself
* Pass the award to 15 others
*Let them know you are giving them an award


Well, okay seven things about me...

1) Disney movies make me cry

2) I'm still after 15 years only on chapter 2 of ClockWork Orange -just can't get into the book, loved the movie can't get into the book

3) I'm a Michael Damian fan from years back. I still listen to his self titled album from 1986 on cassette

4) When I had cable I used to watch Designer Guys every day on HGTV

5) My favourite scene in the movie Duets when Paul Giamatti sings "Hello It's Me"

6) I love Earl Grey Tea

7) I adore the character Clem on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I think he's the best of the comedy relief they ever had.

That was the easy part, now for 15 bloggers I adore. Little harder, I can think of 5 off the top of my head.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! It's so nice to be adored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And thank you so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both very welcome. You put so much time and energy into your blogs, I just wish I had something a little more real to offer you.

    ReplyDelete