Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st 2010

You would think by now I would know better then to give a date on stuff when blogging but no.  I haven't learned my lesson yet.

I know, I promised three book reviews that I have not posted yet,  and I am behind on one right now.

I'm currently reading Emma and the Vampires for review.   I will have it up shortly.

PLUS  I was lucky enough to get an interview with Liane Shaw the author of thin and beautiful . com 


I will post that soon.  

And you're wondering what my hold up is?  Well, I have been suffering from a back injury.   Yes, I'm a mess.   Just sitting here for this last 5 minutes is torture.   Sitting is torture.  I've been in and out of the hospital all week.  

So fear not, the reviews and interviews are coming.  Just not as fast as I was hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment